Why Did Limit Profiles Change? ('Limits Phase 2' to 'Limits Phase 3')
Modified on: Thu, 2 Jun, 2016 at 3:00 PM
There were several reasons why limits profiles functionality changed between 'Limit Profiles Phase 2' and 'Limit Profiles Phase 3':
- to implement new, cost-based functionality, which acts as an additional layer to minutes-based limiting
- to implement new black-listing and white-listing functionality
- to implement enhancements to 'Working Time' functionality
- to implement new functionality such as looking up destination codes for numbers/prefixes (and vice versa) as well as the ability to reset/zero a destinations limit for a day
- to remove unused functionality such as limiting by specific carrier within a country
- to simplify complicated functionality, such as removing the 'inheritance' of a client-level profile from the reseller-level profile from which it was created
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.