Below are a list of checks required to perform and confirm they have been performed before raising a fault support ticket.
- Acknowledge that you have searched /read any applicable solutions in the solution area.
- Supply screenshots (if applicable) of the issue experienced.
- Check the barred calls logs (only applicable to attempted failed outbound calls)
- Check the 'VM' ('VoIP Monitor') SIP trace tool link via the 'CDR' tab (only applicable to call related issues)
- Raise a fault ticket providing the above information. Please refer to 'Step 5' in the following solution raising-a-fault-ticket.
For all other issues you should supply a SIP trace (e.g Wireshark or similar network protocol analyser tool) that captures the issue in question (if the issue is connectivity or call related).