500 Limited operate a range of different telephone numbers related to different services. Some numbers may be standard and low cost, others may be premium rate. Wherever we display any type of revenue generating number we will of course always explicitly and clearly detail the exact cost of calling such a number. However, we recognise that calls may inadvertently be made to such numbers and therefore a refund can be applied for.
To apply for a refund please email us or call us as detailed here. Please detail the following:
- the date and time of your call
- the number you called and the number you dialled from
- your reason for requesting a refund of the call cost
- if emailing, please title your email 'Premium Rate Call Refund Request'
We can refund payments for the following reasons:
- if you can demonstrate that you were not aware of the cost of calling the number prior to calling it
- if you believe that the service that you obtained was unsatisfactory and outside of your agreement with us
- other reasons such as inadvertent dialling of the number by a consumer, an under-age caller or if the call was not made by a person without reasonable or appropriate authority
Refund payments can be made in the following ways:
- as a credit via BACS payment
- via cheque (please advise when submitting your refund request payee and postal address)
All requests for a refund will be replied to within 3 working days and fully reviewed and closed with within 28 days. Any refund payments will be issue by the 15th day of the month following the closure of the refund application.